Tuesday, September 16, 2008

numb might be better than this

sunday my heart broke just a bit...

something unexpected happened...something i definitely did not see coming...

something that hurt...maybe more that i thought it would as well...but then again, maybe not...

today was better than yesterday and im sure tomorrow will be better than today. im healing and living life like i can. i know god is there, just its really hard to see the lesson learned right now. right now i am pretty sure i could have gone without this pain...i dont know. i just have to put everything in him. which i am constantly learning how to do...

right now i just need his strenght and comfort...to feel his arms around me, letting me know it will be ok...

and thank you for all of my absolutely amazing friends that have been there for me. i truely have the best friends ever. even the ones that arent here physically have sent their love, and i know things will be ok...eventually...

No comments: