Friday, October 17, 2008

Psalm 37:3-7

"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes."

Mary put this at the bottom of her email she sent me. I looked it up. I was awed at God.

I have stayed in contact with Mary while she has been in India, and even from there she has been an inspiration and an amazing friend that I love dearly. So she knows about the things going on in my life, and knows what I need to hear. But this verse is EXACTLY what has been on my heart a lot lately and is what I have been praying for strength to be able to do, and reminding myself throughout the day to try and live.

God is good.

Thank you Mary, and thank you God.

No comments: