TEN things you wish you could say to TEN people right now.
1. You have a huge heart, stay strong!
2. You've changed, but i hope your journey leads you to yourself.
3. I miss you alot
4. I wish we were closer.
5. Thank you for everything
6. You hurt me, and i wish i fully understood.
7. You have given up caring.
8. Im sorry.
9. Im glad we can be open about things, even though some of that openness isnt easy
10. Im sorry I suck at showing whats inside sometimes.
NINE things about yourself.
1. I am very self conscious
2. The future freaks me out!
3. I regret
4. My faith and full reliance on God has its ups and downs
5. I have put up walls that im afraid will be hard to break down
6. Nature's beauty awes me every day
7. I am impatiently waiting
8. I wish i was less of a follower (in some cases)
9. I believe that "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
EIGHT ways to win your heart.
1. The little things mean the most
2. Be able to hold a conversation not only about the important things, but about the silly nonsense too.
3. Give me butterflies.
4. The cute things you dont even realize you do
5. Show me you care about me for me
6. Sing to/with me, or play me a song
7. Earn my full trust
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
1. The future
2. How i am viewed
5. the past
SIX things you do before you fall asleep.
1. Set my alarm
2. Brush my teeth
3. Check FB/email
4. Think about the day, or the morrow
5. look at the mess that is my desk
6. find a comfortable cozy spot
FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
FOUR things you really enjoy doing.
2. Laughing with close friends
3. Learning (not necessarily just school learning)
4. Being in the arms of someone who cares about you
THREE things you absolutely hate:
1. Feeling used or unwanted
2. There are only 24 hours in a day
3. The devil...haha :-P ?
TWO places you want to travel to that you've never been before.
2. Overseas (period, not picky enough to care at the moment) yay piper tour!! THIS summer!
1. Most people mean more to me than I show them they do...Its hard for me to show